Bethel Public Schools has formed a partnership with Post University to offer you a special Teachers Grant towards all coursework you take in the Post University Online Accelerated Master of Education Degree Program.
Through Post University's Online Accelerated Degree Program, you can earn your Master of Education degree in just 12-22 months. The program is delivered completely online in eight-week modules that are offered six times a year, enabling you to complete your coursework at a time and place that's convenient for you.
All courses taken as part of the Post University Master of Education program also will count toward fulfilling your Connecticut Professional Educator's Certificate coursework requirements.
We encourage you to take full advantage of this opportunity. Take the first step today and complete the inquiry form.
Through the Partners in Education Program, Bethel School System Can Offer You:
- Quality Education: Earn a 33-credit Master of Education degree with a concentration in Teaching & Learning, Instructional Design & Technology or Higher Education Administration. Work with other professional educators and talented faculty in a highly interactive online format. Post University is licensed by the State of Connecticut through the Department of Higher Education (DHE). Post also is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
- A Valuable Graduate Degree: By enrolling in Post University’s Master of Education degree program, you will not only be able to fulfill your Professional Educator’s Certificate coursework requirements, but you will earn a valuable graduate degree that will help advance your career and improve student learning and performance.
- Two Concentrations: You can choose to concentrate in Teaching & Learning, or Instructional Design & Technology. The curricula for both concentrations include a unique futures thread that focuses on innovation and creativity to help you shape the future of education.
- Convenience: Complete your degree in just 12-22 months without interrupting your career or personal life by taking online classes at a time and place that’s convenient for you.
- Recognition of Credit: Transfer in up to nine qualifying graduate level credits, or receive a partial waiver of credit for completing the ARC program*.
- Affordability: Receive a 10% Bethel Teachers Grant toward your tuition for all M.Ed. courses taken at Post University. You also can take advantage of federal financial aid if you qualify.
* For participating school districts only. A formal review of credits must be conducted by Post University.
The Post University Master of Education is not a teacher licensure program.