Connecticut Tax Course
Stay Updated On Connecticut’s Tax Laws
with ACC560 CT: State Taxation
This 3-credit course introduces students to state taxation in Connecticut. Students assess the sources of tax revenue including the role of the Department of Revenue Services (DRS).
Topics include taxes application to individuals and business entities, including:
- Income Taxes
- Property Taxes
- Sales and Use Taxes
- Excise Taxes
COURSE OUTCOMES INCLUDE:
- Assess the sources of tax revenue in CT
- Distinguish relevant CT state tax considerations and requirements for individual taxpayers
- Analyze the rulings and factors affecting CT state taxation of business entities
- Document CT’s current regulatory standards for taxes
- Evaluate filing requirements, compliance, and ethical standards for taxation in CT
- Determine recent, current, or pending issues that may affect individual and business taxpayers in Connecticut
- Anyone working with CT state taxes.
- Facilitated asynchronous online course; 8 weeks.
ENROLL YOURSELF OR YOUR TEAM TODAY!
Register with your fellow employees to support and encourage one another. Waiting for tuition reimbursement? Ask about payment deferment options.