Master of Science in Nursing – Case Management Specialization
Improve Patient Outcomes with a Case Management Specialization
This Master of Science in Nursing program is offered Online
If you have an eye for the big picture and an understanding of how process impacts patient outcomes, you can make a vital contribution to your career, your healthcare organization, and your patients by pursuing the Case Management specialization for your online Master of Science Nursing degree program.
Earn your career-building Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Case Management online from American Sentinel College. If you already have a CCMC®, it may count for two courses (6 credit hours) toward your degree.
The Nursing Case Management Program at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in 24 months or less
- CCNE Accredited
- Earn your degrees on your terms—choose the learning path that fits you best
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Graduates of our MSN-Case Management will be well-prepared to:
- Analyze the role of nurse case management nurse within an interdisciplinary team.
- Apply case management theories to patient care plan development.
- Appraise patient care innovations as it applies to life care planning and evaluation of outcomes.
- Analyze the financial and ethical aspects of case management in various settings.
- Integrate roles as leaders and collaborators in various healthcare settings.
- Use theoretical knowledge to guide advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze models that expand the role of nurses in a global society.
- Evaluate legislation, policies, and economics as applied to the current healthcare environment.
- Appraise research to enhance professional nursing practice.
Your Online MSN Case Management Curriculum
- MSN Role Development
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Theoretical Foundations
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Physical Assessment
- Concepts of Case Management
- Process of Case Management
- Case Management and Evidence Based Practice
- Life Care Planning
- Clinical and Administrative Systems
- MSN Capstone
To provide you with extra flexibility and choice, we have two different tracks to earn your MSN in nurse case management: traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options are 100% online and offer monthly start dates. Watch our video to learn about the two MSN path options. And both are designed to provide a valuable career-building education and credential at an affordable tuition rate.
In conjunction with scholarships, employer sponsorships, and payment options, these learning models offer the kind of tuition break that allows many nursing students to graduate with little to no debt.
Start Your Master of Science in Nursing—Case Management Program Today!
Earn your Master of Science in Nursing from a University that is as committed to your nursing success as you are.
Contact us today. Let’s talk about what an online MSN-Case Management specialization can do for you and your career.