Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Management & Organizational Leadership Specialization
Manage Better Patient Outcomes with a Specialization in Nursing Management & Organizational Leadership
American Sentinel is proud to now be a part of Post University!
This Master of Science in Nursing Program is offered Online.
Have you been thinking about taking your nursing career to the next level—a leadership level? If your career plans have a leadership focus, it’s time you took your nursing education to the next level, too.
Learn what it takes to lead change in healthcare organizations and help shape the future of nursing by earning your Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership from American Sentinel College.
The MSN Leadership Specialization at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in less than 24 months
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) programmatically accredited
- Earn your degrees on your terms—choose the learning path that fits you best
- 100% online coursework—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt*)
We prepare graduates of the M.S. Nursing, Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership Specialization to:
- Examine organizational structures and policies to address organizational issues.
- Review strategic, operational and financial planning processes in health care settings.
- Implement human resource management principles as an organizational leader.
- Internalize various organizational and leadership concepts into personal leadership values.
- Integrate roles as leaders and collaborators in various healthcare settings.
- Use theoretical knowledge to guide advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze models that expand the role of nurses in a global society.
- Evaluate legislation, policies, and economics as applied to the current healthcare environment.
- Appraise research to enhance professional nursing practice.
Visit the University Catalog >> for Curriculum, Course Descriptions, and Program Outcomes.
Download your guide to learn everything you need to know about earning a Master of Science in Nursing online.
ake classes in a traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format (during the 16-week semester) called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options’ coursework is 100% online with monthly start dates.
Watch our video to learn about our two MSN path options.
Start Your Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership Specialization Today!
Take your passion for achieving better patient outcomes to the next level by sharing your expertise for the nurses of the future. Contact us today to talk about what an online MSN program can do for you and your career.
*DEBT FREE: Based on 2021 data 73.7% of American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University students graduate debt free. This figure includes graduates paying out of pocket and those receiving tuition reimbursement, scholarships, grants, or other third-party benefits which covered their tuition and fees. The University also offers payment plans financed over four- or nine-month increments depending on program of study that could allow a participant to graduate debt free.