Master of Science in Nursing – Organizational Leadership Specialization
Manage Better Patient Outcomes with a Specialization in Organizational Leadership
This Master of Science in Nursing Program is offered Online.
Have you been thinking about taking your nursing career to the next level—a leadership level? If your career plans have a leadership focus, it’s time you took your nursing education to the next level, too.
Learn what it takes to lead change in healthcare organizations and help shape the future of nursing by earning your Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership from American Sentinel College.
The MSN Leadership Program at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in less than 24 months
- CCNE Accredited
- Earn your degrees on your terms—choose the learning path that fits you best
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Graduates of the M.S. Nursing, Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership degree will be prepared to:
- Examine organizational structures and policies to address organizational issues.
- Review strategic, operational and financial planning processes in health care settings.
- Implement human resource management principles as an organizational leader.
- Internalize various organizational and leadership concepts into personal leadership values.
- Integrate roles as leaders and collaborators in various healthcare settings.
- Use theoretical knowledge to guide advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze models that expand the role of nurses in a global society.
- Evaluate legislation, policies, and economics as applied to the current healthcare environment.
- Appraise research to enhance professional nursing practice.
Your Online MSN in Organizational Leadership Curriculum
- MSN Role Development
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Theoretical Foundations
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Research Design
- Advanced Physical Assessment
- Leadership in Health Care Organizations
- Human Resources Management
- Clinical and Administrative System
- Health Care Finance and Economics
- Health Care Strategic Management and Planning
- MSN Capstone
Start Your Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership Specialization Today!
Take your passion for achieving better patient outcomes to the next level by sharing your expertise for the nurses of the future. Contact us today to talk about what an online MSN program can do for you and your career.