Sandra Wilson, M.Ed., J.D.
Director of Undergraduate Public Service & Education Programs & Criminal Justice Program Chair
Office: MacDermid Hall, Room 209
- Juris Doctor – New England Law, Boston, MA – 1997
- Master of Science in Education, University of Bridgeport, CT – 1994
- Paralegal Certification – General Practice – Philadelphia Institute of Paralegal Studies – Philadelphia, PA 1993
- Bachelor of Arts – Political Science – Albertus Magnus College – New Haven, CT 1991
Wilson is a Criminal Justice Program Manager at Post University. Prior to working at Post University, she was an adjunct professor in Law, Business, and Justice at Gateway Community College. While there, she served as a Fellow under the Dean of Corporate and Continuing Education.
Wilson is the owner and manager of her own Sports and Entertainment Management Company, founded in 2002, where she manages the business affairs of professional athletes and international recording artists.
Sandra’s goal is to make connections with pedagogy and to meet students where they are in the learning process. She hopes to facilitate an environment of applicable theory for the student’s future career.
Her research and academic interest is drafting and designing occupational curricula and reviewing requirements of professional and industrial organizational standards for accrediting councils, research in emerging trends in distance education and re-entry programming for ex-offenders.
Sandra teaches a young adult bible study at her local church in Trumbull, CT and serves as a volunteer reader for the Bridgeport Read Aloud program.
- Who’s Who among Top Educators
- Black Entertainment Sports Lawyer Association
- American Association of University Women
- National Alliance for Black School Educators
Several articles in the Massachusetts Discrimination Reporters based on Administrative Hearings for the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, including issues of race, gender, ethnic origin, religion, public accommodations and disability discrimination.
EPIC: Ready, Set, Read Testimonial
, The Bridgeport Alliance for Young Children Story
for the William Caspar Graustein Memorial Fund.
Distinguished Public speaker for the National Title I Campaign, Lecturer on Entertainment Law, Massachusetts School of Law