Meet an Admissions Advisor
Helping guide you through every step of the admissions process.
Travel Admissions Advisor
Territory: New Haven County
About Me: I have always had a passion for higher education and expanding my comfort zone. Growing up in a rural part of Texas, I have developed a strong love for higher education. In college I majored in Communications and Media Studies, my work experience is centered around higher education, marketing, and social media. I decided to work for Post because of their motto and the driven and personal attitude of the staff! Outside of work my interests include fashion, video games, comic books, movies, and sports (Basketball and Football).
Favorite Place on Campus: LaMoy Field the field is extremely well kept and looks amazing. Go Eagles!
Favorite Restaurant/Food Truck: I absolutely love Italian food, however I love a great burger.
Favorite Waterbury Landmark/Location: Castle Craig is an amazing hiking trail, truly beautiful scenery a great gem of Waterbury.
Unlike larger campuses where students may get lost in the crowd, Post University takes a personal approach to education and a personal interest in each of our student’s success.
- Personal Education: 30+ career-building undergraduate degree and certificate programs—plus concentration options and micro-credentialing opportunities
- Personal Attention: You’ll receive one-on-one attention from our experienced faculty and staff. They’ll be there every step of the way to answer your questions and offer professional guidance.
- Personal Support: You’ll also have access to all of our academic resources — including advising, tutoring, and our Writing Center and library — at no extra cost.
- Location: The main campus, located in Waterbury, Connecticut, offers a scenic, friendly, and innovative learning environment for students. The central location of the campus provides easy access to many of the major cultural centers in the northeast and is just 90 minutes from NYC & 2 hours from Boston!
- Life at Post: We’ve cultivated a dynamic and tight-knit environment, where you can get to know a diverse group of people with a wide array of interests. Every day, you’ll have opportunities to get involved on and off campus including our Post Eagle’s NCAA Division II sports, over 20 clubs on campus, and a variety of activities, speakers, and entertainment.
Find Your Program
Our campus has a rich dynamic you can’t experience anywhere else. Join us for an Open House or schedule a Campus Tour. Also check out our Virtual Tour.