Meet an Admissions Advisor
Helping guide you through every step of the admissions process.
Travel Admissions Advisor
Territory: Fairfield County/Litchfield County (Connecticut)
About Me: As a lifelong Connecticut resident and seasoned Admissions Representative, it is a great pleasure for me to help the emerging leaders of tomorrow on the next step towards achieving their dreams. I majored in Theatre where I participated in many plays, musicals and extracurriculars such as improv comedy, dance, and set design. In my free time, I have worked in nursing homes and on community clean-up projects contributing to the betterment of my community as a whole. My time outside of work consists of time spent with friends, reading, writing, catching up on my favorite shows and movies, as well as keeping up with my favorite football team.
Favorite Place on Campus: My favorite place on campus has to be the quad outside of Torrance Hall. It’s a beautiful area to walk around, and in the warmer months, the perfect spot to go for a picnic or for a multitude of exciting activities!Torrance Hall
Favorite Restaurant/Food Truck: My truest weakness are baked goods and coffee. In my opinion, Brooklyn Baking Company on East Main Street is my absolute favorite place to stop by any time I get a chance!
Favorite Waterbury Landmark/Location: The Palace Theatre on main street holds a special place in my heart. In my younger years, trips to see a show or concert there were and still are some of my fondest memories.
Unlike larger campuses where students may get lost in the crowd, Post University takes a personal approach to education and a personal interest in each of our student’s success.
- Personal Education: 30+ career-building undergraduate degree and certificate programs—plus concentration options and micro-credentialing opportunities
- Personal Attention: You’ll receive one-on-one attention from our experienced faculty and staff. They’ll be there every step of the way to answer your questions and offer professional guidance.
- Personal Support: You’ll also have access to all of our academic resources — including advising, tutoring, and our Writing Center and library — at no extra cost.
- Location: The main campus, located in Waterbury, Connecticut, offers a scenic, friendly, and innovative learning environment for students. The central location of the campus provides easy access to many of the major cultural centers in the northeast and is just 90 minutes from NYC & 2 hours from Boston!
- Life at Post: We’ve cultivated a dynamic and tight-knit environment, where you can get to know a diverse group of people with a wide array of interests. Every day, you’ll have opportunities to get involved on and off campus including our Post Eagle’s NCAA Division II sports, over 20 clubs on campus, and a variety of activities, speakers, and entertainment.
Find Your Program
Our campus has a rich dynamic you can’t experience anywhere else. Join us for an Open House or schedule a Campus Tour. Also check out our Virtual Tour.