First-Time Students


Are you or your spouse associated with the US military?

By clicking the button above, Post University has your consent to use automated technology to call, leave a voice message, text and email you at the information above, including your wireless number, regarding educational services. It is not a requirement to provide this consent to receive education services.

  • 1 Step 1 of 2
  • 2 Step 2 of 2

Your information is secure.
View our Privacy Policy.

Applications for admissions are available after a personal interview with a Post University Admissions Counselor. To request information to hear from an Admissions Counselor please visit

Post University requires students who are matriculating at the University to provide an official copy of their high school transcript with a posted graduation date or proof of successful completion of a GED program. An appropriate substitute for a high school transcript is proof of successful completion of a home-schooling program. Students who are currently enrolled at a high school may submit a transcript, including currently enrolled courses for admissions purposes, but an official high school transcript with the graduation date must be provided to the University before matriculation.

An official copy of a transcript is one that is certified by the student's high school with a signature and stamped with the school’s seal. The transcript must bear the student’s high school graduation date, and must arrive in a sealed envelope or sent through fax/email with cover letter from the student’s high school. High school and GED accreditation must be recognized by a state, regional, or other accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.

Transcript Request Form