Assistant Sprint Football Coaches (Part-time)
Post University is seeking Assistant Sprint Football Coaches (part-time) to join our team.
Do you want to help others change their lives through education?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to fully utilize your expertise in a growing and ever-evolving organization?
As an associate at Post, you will have an opportunity every day to change lives and be a part of building something truly special. We are looking for exceptional talent who understand that their purpose is to create a personal, memorable and delightful experience for our students and each other.
We seek those that:
- thrive on working things out through collaboration and straight talk,
- who are willing to find and try creative solutions, and
- who take on complex challenges with a ‘we will overcome this’ attitude!
If you understand what it takes to be obsessive about service, be part of a team – willing to work toward the team’s priorities, not your own and who can genuinely embrace our culture and our mission…. then we’re interested in you!
The Assistant Sprint Football Coach is responsible for the positive development of all aspects of the Post University Sprint Football Program. This is a part-time position; work will peak during the Sprint Football season from August to November. Off-season coaching and recruiting responsibilities will begin upon hiring. This position requires night and weekend work, as well as regular travel (both recruiting and team travel). We are seeking individuals with coaching expertise in the following areas:
- Running Backs
- Defensive Backs
- Wide Receivers
- Defensive Line
- Offensive Line
The primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Head Coach in recruiting and retaining highly skilled athletes for the Sprint Football Team.
- Assist with the overall practice and game planning.
- Responsible for the direction, supervision, and instruction of each position on the fundamentals, details, and strategies.
- Counsel student-athletes in personal development, academic, and athletic performance.
- Work with the Admissions Office to recruit and enroll student-athletes.
- Demonstrated expertise in coaching football; minimum of 5 years coaching experience at the High School or College level.
- Ability to work in concert with Head Coach and other Assistant Coaches to lead and motivate student-athletes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. Founded in 1890, Post University is a student-focused, career-driven university committed to providing students with the knowledge, personal skills, and experience required to be leaders in their chosen fields
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Human Resources, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management