Assistant Director of Compliance
Post University is seeking an Assistant Director of Compliance to join our team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!”, “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks, and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
POSITION SUMMARY & SCOPE:
The Assistant Director of Compliance is a member of Post University’s Compliance team reporting to the Director of Regulatory Compliance and partnering with compliance department staff and Post University management. The Assistant Director of Compliance is accountable for a broad range of critical compliance activities, including Title IV financial aid policies \ including R2T4, procedures, regulations and laws, possessing the ability to identify processes and training needs and the ability to execute same to ensure University compliance.
- Train staff on all areas of Title IV compliance
- Ensure students meet all federal and institutional eligibility requirements
- Manage R2T4 calculations to ensure completion by established deadline
- Assist with the daily workflow processes
- Ensuring data integrity Assist with the development and management of new and current staff
- Assist with Customer Service issues and concerns
- Developing, updating, and implementing compliance awareness programs, materials, training modules designed to increase awareness of existing, new, or changing policies, regulations, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; however, an equivalent combination of education, experience or training can be substituted
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines that are subject to frequent change
- Strong facilitation, critical thinking, collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive cross-functional partnerships to drive business results
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must have the ability to make sound and evaluative judgements ·
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Proven self-starter with the ability to lead multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage conflict effectively while being receptive to the ideas and concerns of others
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management