Associate Experience Coordinator
Post University is seeking an Associate Experience Coordinator (Full Time) to join our team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!”, “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
The AE Coordinator provides day to day guidance, direction, and support to all associates, student workers, and associate faculty of the University and oversees Leave Management, Student Hiring and Payroll, Tuition Benefits, and Associate Faculty Contracts. Specific areas of functional accountability include student worker assimilation, benefit administration and support, leave tracking, and process automation.
- Models Post’s non-negotiable behaviors and values at all times to reinforce our culture.
- Oversee leave management in coordination with an outsourced vendor to support all associate leave requests.
- Work with regulatory compliance to improve and manage student work-study programs and hiring processes, onboarding, payroll, and auditing.
- Manage tuition benefit programs, including communications, payroll data, and auditing.
- Associate faculty contact and follow up support. Using an automated process, create and upload letters, maintain payroll data and credentials.
- It creates process manuals for each area of responsibility in a shareable and maintainable manner for all associates of AE.
- General office and clerical work in support of the department, including ordering supplies and business cards, record keeping (electronic and manual), document processing, and employment verifications.
- Creates process automation and workflow efficiencies within the department.
- Act as back up to other functional areas where needed, including new hire orientation.
- Conducts associate training on ADP Workforce Now usage and functionality for all full-time, part-time, and Associate Faculty.
- Coordinates AE’s new hire orientation, benefits education/enrollment, onboarding protocols, etc., for all full-time and part-time Associates supporting the AE Generalist as needed.
- ADP report writing and database management and auditing in support of AE Generalist.
- Stays updated and informed of employment legal changes through various educations resources such as SHRM.
- May prepare special reports and presentation materials as required.
- Understands the principles of business partner relationship building and displays required people/communication skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent degree required.
- Prior or current professional experience that shows a minimum of 1 year of professional business support.
- Demonstrated experience in addressing problems, defining relevant issues, drawing sound conclusions, and making responsible recommendations.
- Always display sound, impartial judgment and consistent attention to detail and follow-up.
- Self-motivated individual with outstanding customer service, organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a growth-orientated and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with many individuals at various levels throughout the University.
- Advanced spreadsheet, database, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation.
- High ethical standards representative of Post University’s commitment to excellence.
- Must have strong interpersonal and customer service orientation skills and a complete understanding of confidentiality.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management