Business Development Manager – Nashville
Post University is seeking a Business Development Manager – Remote (Nashville) to join our growing partner engagement team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!” and “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
Post University requires, as a condition of employment, that all new hires and employees have or obtain the Covid-19 vaccination and booster and provide proof of same unless an exemption or deferral is approved.
Our Partner Engagement Manager is a business development role, that will establish and develop innovative partnerships with within healthcare and other industries to promote our degree programs.
Post University is seeking a highly skilled Partner Engagement Manager to add to our rapidly growing team. This business development position requires a passion to support the educational goals and directives of our partners through promotion, outreach, marketing, and onsite activities. Your exceptional relationship building and people skills, along with your intuitive nature to uncover strategic opportunities for both partner and organizational success, will be utilized as you represent the organization at a variety of engagements, including job fairs, orientations, regional and national conferences, and other meetings/events.
Position requires residence within the designated territory.
- Procure new organizational partnerships and maintain/develop assigned existing relationships.
- Meet with current and prospective partners to understand their goals and develop student facing activities that support those goals
- Meet and exceed monthly event and lead goals within assigned partnership base
- Develop and attend events to market programs, develop inquires, referrals, generate word-of-mouth advertising, and deepen/expand relationships
- Maintain and document activity in CRM, maintain a consistent pipeline of prospective opportunities for partnership, and adhere to all internal requirements for documentation, processes, and regulatory requirements
- Completes other duties as assigned
Qualifications: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions):
- You currently reside in the Nashville area.
- BA/BS in a directly relevant discipline – master’s degree is a plus.
- 3-5 years of successful B2B sales/business development experience
- 2+ years providing educational services and benefits a plus.
- Have/can establish strong relationships within healthcare and other key industries
- Motivated, ambitious, energetic, service mindset, strategic thinker
- Experience presenting to/interacting with audiences at all levels, including executive
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Appealing personality and can quickly build rapport and inspire trust, naturally effective when interacting with a wide variety of people in individual and group environments.
- Flexible and adaptable, recognized as a team player, enjoys collaboration and sharing successes, and possesses a very high degree of integrity.
- Relationship development via cold-calling, face-to-face interactions, phone outreach, professional/social networking and written communication.
- Proven ability to identify, pursue and develop relationships with public and private corporations, professional and trade associations, governmental agencies, NGOs
- High level of proficiency – Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft BI)
- Must be able to travel within territory (up to 70%), and to conferences as needed (10%)
Post University requires, as a condition of employment, that all new hires and employees have or obtain the Covid-19 vaccination and booster, and provide proof of same unless an exemption or deferral is approved.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
"You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
"The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management