Campaign Technician and Data Support Specialist
Post University is seeking a Campaign Technician and Data Support Specialist to join our team.
Do you want to help others change their lives through education?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to fully utilize your expertise in a growing and ever evolving organization?
As an associate at Post, you will have an opportunity every day to change lives and be a part of building something truly special. We are looking for exceptional talent who understand that their purpose is to create a personal, memorable and delightful experience for our students and each other.
We seek those that:
- thrive on working things out through collaboration and straight talk,
- who are willing to find and try creative solutions, and
- who take on complex challenges with a ‘we will overcome this’ attitude!
If you understand what it takes to be obsessive about service, be part of a team – willing to work toward the team’s priorities, not your own and who can genuinely embrace our culture and our mission…. then we’re interested in you!
The position of Campaign Technician and Data Support Specialist will report to the Operations and Data Manager. This role will play an integral part in the managing of resources through updates to the system, automated campaigns, and monitoring of business outreach.
- Configure and monitor automated campaigns based on what is supplied from the marketing team
- Build CRM reports to meet the needs of the business
- Support the business with data to ensure the proper saturation of resources
- Monitor the queue of jobs and process records as they are caught
- Send ad hoc text/email blasts as requested by the business
- General maintenance of CRM workspaces
- Relay any updates to CRM functionality to the business and provide added support for the trainers
- Build training materials to reflect changes in functionality or process
- Keep current on CRM upgrades and new functionality.
- Produce regular reports on campaign progression and effectiveness.
- Any additional tasks requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Campus Nexus CRM
- Knowledge of Campus Nexus Student
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Ability to problem solve
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in an over 129-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management