Main Campus Admissions Support Specialists (Part-time)
Post University is seeking Main Campus Admissions Support Specialists (part-time) to join our growing team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!” and “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
As the Admissions Ambassador, you will be responsible for reaching out to prospective students to discuss their interest in Post’s programs, assist with the application for admissions, and schedule campus tours and professional college advisory sessions for the admissions team. This person will work closely with Admissions Advisors and the other members of the Student Experience Team to assist prospective students with the admissions process and ensure that every student has an extraordinary and personalized admissions experience. This role requires a high level of organization and attention to detail. Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills are also needed.
- Reach out to inquiries and main campus records in Nexus CRM to generate interest in Post’s programs, assist with the application process, and schedule Professional College Advisory Sessions for prospects and the main campus admissions team.
- Assist the admissions team with communicating important information about the next steps and on-campus events.
- Data entry of student enrollment information and outreach to ensure complete and proper documentation.
- Follow-up with prospective students and record results in the database to ensure excellent student service throughout enrollment.
- Participate in regular team and floor-wide meetings to address best practices and strategies.
- Understand all applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and laws regarding higher education enrollment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; however, an equivalent combination of education, experience, or training can be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- College admissions, talent recruitment, and sales experience are recommended.
- Superior relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet applications, and database software are required.
- Availability to work weekend and evening hours required.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented, objected-focused environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 131-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. Founded in 1890, Post University is a student-focused, career-driven university committed to providing students with the knowledge, personal skills, and experience required to be leaders in their chosen fields
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Human Resources, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management