Client Success Manager – Sentinel U
Client Success Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Sentinel U® creates virtual nursing simulations that are engaging, effective, and convenient for learners to safely learn anywhere. Our growing portfolio of forward-thinking learning and training resources leverage the latest in digital simulation and other relevant technologies. We have a base of nursing school clients and have expanded into the advanced practice and healthcare professional development markets. Our virtual EdTech products integrate into nursing academic and healthcare professional development programs that enhance learning by offering practice experience while building confidence and critical thinking skills.
Sentinel U® is an EdTech company aligned with American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University with 20 years of online education experience, exclusively focusing on nursing and healthcare professionals. Sentinel U has delivered over 150,000 virtual clinical learner experiences and counting.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Sentinel U® Client Success Manager drives the success, growth, and retention (renewals) of our installed base of clients by strengthening the depth of our programmatic integration across the span of their nursing curricula.
We are looking for intelligent, self-motivated, and enthusiastic team members to help us continue our growth story, while positioning Sentinel U as the healthcare virtual simulation leader. This person will work with a group of focused and passionate team members that share the same goals while leveraging our knowledge and experience within the higher education, nursing, and healthcare industries.
Your Primary Function:
Increase the product integration and use of our solutions at the institutions within your assigned territory and support the field sales team’s ability to grow and retain our installed base of clients.
You will succeed by:
- Building deep relationships with your assigned base of clients, serving as a trusted advisor who consistently creates confidence in the Sentinel U brand and the solutions they adopt
- Earning the confidence and trust of your internal teammates by your ability to consistently, effectively, and thoughtfully manage a strong client experience
- Having an incredible understanding and mastery of our product portfolio and the industries we serve
- Strong ability to distill information and then communicate, teach, and present this information in a way that even non-technical users can understand
- Working with your team of Client Advisors to map, plan, and execute customer success plans focused on retention and growth
- Owning the entire post-sale customer experience, with a hyper-focus on issue resolution
- Proactively connecting with our users to share implementation and best-practice recommendations to drive more effective use throughout their course/curriculum
- Owning and executing the client onboarding experience, with a focus on constant process improvement
- Performing account management duties effectively and efficiently, including emailing, calling, organizing contacts
- Listening to our clients with intent, always looking to facilitate the handoff of lead when you recognize an opportunity to support a need that we are not currently serving
- Creating, planning, and implementing initiatives to collect and analyze market/client feedback to help drive process and product improvement
- High-trust, high-integrity individual driven to make a positive impact on the institutions and people we serve.
- BS/BA degree and/or 3+ years of successful customer services/sales experience, with a consistent track record of retaining and growing your installed base of clients. Previous experience in nursing higher-education, EdTech, SaaS, and/or healthcare is a plus.
- Insatiable learner, driven to deeply understand our industry and product portfolio, and the ability to apply this knowledge to enhance the value you bring to client and prospect conversations.
- Adept at planning, account management, and process execution, with a strong aptitude for analyzing information and the flexibility to adjust strategy and approach as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment, with execution and revenue deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills across all phases of the client and prospect interaction (verbal, written, presentation).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience (Salesforce/Hubspot)
- Currently reside or willing to live in assigned territory
- While primarily remote, up to 20% travel possible to engage with strategic accounts, attend industry conferences and team meetings
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- COVID vaccination
The work environment and physical demands are characteristic of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and typical for those working in an academic and/or office setting. The employee must also abide by the Conflict of Interest Policy at American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is remote.
SENTINEL U® IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Post University requires, as a condition of employment, that all new hires and employees have or obtain the Covid-19 vaccination and booster, and provide proof of same unless an exemption or deferral is approved.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
"You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
"The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management