Gainful Employment & Career Services Analyst
Post University is seeking Gainful Employment & Career Services Analyst to join our growing team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!”.
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
JOB SUMMARY: The position of Gainful Employment & Career Services Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Strategic Operations. This role will play an integral part in improving student outcomes and satisfaction.
- Aggregates, analyzes, summarizes, and interprets student and other data to support the decision-making and reporting needs
- Produce historical campus level and program specific reports on a schedule determined by the leadership team
- Participate in the development of institutional databases by identifying data needs, requirements, specifications, and sources
- Provide strategy, analysis, and operational deliverables to senior management for decision-making, forecasting and budgeting process
- Research regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information
- Any additional tasks requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Has worked with Gainful Employment regulations and reporting
- Ability to analyze agency rules to determine applicable data sets
- Ability to analyze large data sets and provide concise, high-level executive summaries to management
- Experience with higher education CRM and other tools for student recruitment, enrollment management, and student retention preferred
- Skills in Excel and PowerPoint required, Power BI preferred
- Skills in research and statistical analysis
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Ability to problem solve
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple competing priorities each day
- Flexibility to work some weekends
Post University requires, as a condition of employment, that all new hires and employees have or obtain the Covid-19 vaccination and booster, and provide proof of same unless an exemption or deferral is approved.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
"You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
"The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management