Graduate Assistant – Volleyball
Post University is currently accepting applications for the role of Graduate Assistant – Volleyball to join our growing team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!” and “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
Post University is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Women’s Volleyball Graduate Assistant for the 2023 academic year. Under supervision, the Graduate Assistant for Women’s Volleyball provides support to the head coach in the areas of coaching, operations, recruiting and fundraising. Post is a member of the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC). The selected applicant will receive a tuition waiver. The applicant will be responsible for the cost of any fees associated with the program and housing. This position is renewable for the next academic year conditional upon satisfactory performance, availability of funds and adherence to all Post University academic requirements and employment protocols.
- Input compliance information into Frontrush software.
- Assist the head coach in scouting opponents.
- This position requires the ability to breakdown and evaluate film through Hudl.
- Supports a positive and competitive team environment.
- Be involved in on-campus recruiting visits.
- Assists with community service initiatives and program fundraising efforts.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Will have other duties assigned in the athletic department as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of NCAA Division I/II rules.
- Collegiate coaching and/or playing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to work both traditional and non-traditional business hours and perform other duties assigned in the athletic department as needed.
- Qualified candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree and be fully admitted into one of Post University’s graduate programs.
- Candidate should have playing experience at the NCAA Division 1 or 2 level.
- Required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during the academic school year based on the credit hours attempted.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 133-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. Founded in 1890, Post University is a student-focused, career-driven university committed to providing students with the knowledge, personal skills, and experience required to be leaders in their chosen fields
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
"You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
"The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management