Operations Manager, Partner Engagement
Post University is currently accepting applications for the role of Operations Manager, Partner Engagement to join our growing team.
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!”, “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
Our Operations Manager, Partner Engagement is a business development support role, that integrates business development and marketing initiatives to strengthen, nurture and grow existing strategic partner relationships as well as develop new ones. The Operations Manager, Partner Engagement is a key member of the Partner Engagement team that ensures success and enables Post University to dramatically increase enrollments from the partner channel. This position works closely with department leadership, marketing staff, and agencies/contractors to manage projects, develop and implement both external and internal communication and marketing strategies, improve processes, and manage outcomes.
This unique role requires a passion to support the educational goals and directives of our partners, as well as the organizational success of Post University, through project management, marketing support, creativity, and promotion. By utilizing the structure and leadership support designed to ensure your success, you will support the goals of our partners and the organization, while providing pathways that cultivate strong relationships with industry leaders to develop strategic opportunities for growth.
ORGANIZATIONAL DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
The Operations Manager, Partner Engagement works closely with the Partner Engagement field team, the marketing communications team and other teams within the university to manage and grow key accounts and develop relationships with key prospects.
In conjunction with the VP, Partner Engagement, the position will manage both internal and external projects to create and implement a strategic account management approach to new and existing partners.
- Work with Partner Engagement team members to:
- Build relationships with key decision makers that drive enrollments.
- Develop and present value-based solutions that address customer education as well as business objectives and needs
- Create and execute outreach strategies to grow strategic partner base.
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly goals – leads and enrollments.
- Navigate the client’s organizational landscape to build trust, credibility and demonstrate value that ultimately leads to new prospects and new students.
- Project manage with marketing staff, agencies, and contractors to design, develop, and maintain program literature and marketing collateral
- Project manage with marketing staff, agencies, and contractors to design, develop, and maintain event and conference display needs, including booth design, tabletop displays, signage, etc.
- Create and maintain a reporting and tracking systems to account for all partner activities.
- Liaison with admissions leadership and marketing staff to develop, maintain, and implement drip campaigns for prospective students, and track outcomes and metrics.
- Develop creative marketing communication strategies that generate awareness and keeps Post University top-of-mind among critical audiences within partner organizations and industry association outlets (e.g., newsletters, intranet websites, social media, video capture, webinars, email campaigns, etc.)
- Use existing databases, research, and internal resources to identify and prioritize new potential education partners.
- As needed, serve as the internal liaison for the Partner Engagement team with other departments.
- Some travel is required (30% or less) to strategic partner sites and conferences.
- BA/BS in a directly relevant discipline – master’s degree is a plus.
- 3-5 years project management experience.
- 3-5 years of writing and customer relationship/marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and deliver outcomes.
- Strong consultative or process background and ability to lead people in discussions to uncover needs and prioritize requirements.
- Commanding knowledge of value-based and solution selling.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Knowledge of business organization structures, buying influences, negotiation and purchasing processes.
- Strong verbal and listening communications, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with a solid work ethic.
- Significant project management experience.
- Higher education marketing, health care, hospital, or nursing experience a plus.
- Ability to work virtually.
- You are flexible and adaptable, recognized as a team player who enjoys collaboration and sharing successes, and possesses a very high degree of integrity.
- Possess a high level of proficiency of Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint, proficient in Excel, Microsoft BI
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management