Programmer Analyst – CRM
Post University is seeking a Programmer Analyst – CRM join our team.
Are you a champion for both student and university success?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to fully utilize your expertise in a growing and ever evolving organization?
As an associate at Post, you will have an opportunity every day to change lives and be a part of building something truly special. We are looking for exceptional talent who understand that their purpose is to create a personal, memorable and delightful experience for our students and each other.
We seek those that:
- thrive on working things out through collaboration and straight talk,
- who are willing to find and try creative solutions, and
- who take on complex challenges with a ‘we will overcome this’ attitude!
If you understand what it takes to be obsessive about service, be part of a team – willing to work toward the team’s priorities, not your own and who can genuinely embrace our culture and our mission…. then we’re interested in you!
CRM Programmer Analyst is responsible for the design, development & maintenance of Campus Nexus CRM implementations at the University. The programmer analyst will define technical requirements and create architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms. Work closely with the business teams using CRM and business analysts to design, implement and improve the business processes supported by CRM. The ideal candidate is self-driven with a “get it done” mentality and a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the CRM platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business unit objectives
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integration, and data migration elements of a CRM implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the CRM platform
- Design, develop & support reports & dashboards within the CRM application
- Work with business users to develop & implement new workflows as well as improve existing workflows as needed
- Manage administration of the platform including but not limited to user & role provisioning, page layouts, sales process, etc.
- Manage technical scopes and user expectations
- Deliver technical design documents
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across connected systems
- 5+ years of implementing & supporting CRM systems
- Minimum 4 years of with CRM platforms like Campus Nexus CRM or Talisma CRM or Oracle CRMOD or Seibel or Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Adept at developing working and thoroughly tested solutions
- Effective communicator, written and verbal, that works well in a collaborative team environment
- Background in User Experience, preferred
- Ability to forge strong working partnerships within Information Technology, with other internal business partners
- Working knowledge of enterprise integration and third-party enterprise integration tools, preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 127-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management