Post University is seeking Registration Coordinator (full-time) to join our growing team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!” and “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
This position assists with the daily operations of the Registrar’s Office. The position is a front-line associate who processes changes, validates data, and addresses questions for students related to their academic record at the University. This position requires confidentiality, exceptional professional etiquette, a solid work ethic, and a customer service attitude.
- Corresponds with students regarding their records and addresses inquiries (in person, telephone, and email) promptly
- Maintains confidentiality, specifically related to FERPA, and works directly with students, Advising, Financial Aid, and Academic Affairs to troubleshoot complex student record issues with a student-first mindset while maintaining the integrity of our academic programs.
- Assists in maintaining, updating, and validating student academic records to ensure accuracy and compliance with university policies and procedures.
- Provide student-related data to third party resources such as NCAA, National Student Clearinghouse, Army Ignited, and other military branches
- Tracks data related to weekly metrics and looks for opportunities to improve processes within the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- This position requires a flexible schedule and weekend and evening hours as needed to meet the operational needs of the Office.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solution-oriented individual
- Excellent interpersonal, oral communication, and organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel and Word
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement assigned responsibilities and to work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
Post University requires, as a condition of employment, that all new hires and employees have or obtain the Covid-19 vaccination and booster, and provide proof of same unless an exemption or deferral is approved.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
"You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
"The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management