Sr. Associate Experience (AE) Generalist
Post University is seeking a Sr. Associate Experience (“AE”) Generalist to join our team.
Post University has an immediate opening for an exceptional Sr. Associate Experience (“AE”) Generalist. Post University is a legendary, dynamic, growth-oriented organization of passionate, diverse professionals united in pursuit of life-changing service to countless students. Our “Make It Personal” mission is the driving tenet that shapes all aspects of how we treat students and each other. The Post University’s success story is well positioned to be second to none. As our amazing story unfolds, the Sr. AE Generalist will help build and sustain a distinct, transformative culture which achieves Post’s imagined future priorities.
This leader utilizes proven, creative strategies and the latest SHRM-recommended solutions to build collaborative relationships across all job levels and functional teams. These relationships consistently reflect inclusivity, engagement, comradery, professionalism, and mutual respect. The guiding tenets expertly applied by the Sr. AE Generalist center on the University’s cultural values, non-negotiable behaviors, and SHRM insights.
The Sr. AE Generalist reports to the SVP Culture, Diversity, and Associate Experience.
- Role models Post’s non-negotiable behaviors in all interactions with colleagues, students, applicants, vendors, or other business associates.
- Works collaboratively with the AE leadership team to create an engaging, fun, distinct, remote work-life environment that sets Post apart from other employers.
- Facilitates effective relations among colleagues and with their management support staff.
- Applies effective intervention techniques to help restore workplace relationship breakdowns timely.
- Helps address performance gaps or misconduct using proven techniques and subject matter expertise.
- Evaluates AE/HR data from various resources such as internal surveys, HR reports, competitor benchmarking information, SHRM data, etc., and make thoughtful recommendations.
- Conducts exit interviews, provides analysis, and recommends cultural improvements.
- Completes various employment or compliance reports (i.e., EEO-1 reports).
- Ensures that employment documentation and records retention meet regulatory and University standards.
- Conducts leadership training on certain topics to improve People Manager tribal leadership skills and sophistication.
- Conducts people manager coaching (individual or group) using progressive techniques that enhance the application of new learnings resulting in the required behavior change.
- Conducts non-people manager training (individual or group) using progressive techniques that enhance the application of new learnings resulting in the required behavior change.
- Networks with select professional organizations such as SHRM to stay current regarding the latest trends, laws, and best practices related to role accountabilities.
- Prepares executive presentations and reports reflecting smart updates on related progress, opportunities, challenges, solutions, and recommendations.
- Assists in executing all employee survey follow-up action steps.
- Conducts employment investigations using best practices and culture alignment methodologies.
- Administers Post Confidential Hotline Program.
- Assists in responding to employment litigation notices.
- Partners with the Events Department on a limited basis to plan engaging, DEI-sensitive, and fun activities.
- May serve as backup Chair to the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Advocacy Council.
- May serve as backup to Associate Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Conducts other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources related field of study preferred.
- Approximately seven to ten years of Human Resources experience in the corporate sector within a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization.
- Proven business partnering and servant leadership advocate.
- Proven experience in resolving high-volume, complex employee relations issues.
- A persuasive written and verbal communicator who also has exceptional presentation skills.
- Able to present concepts in an easy-to-understand manner across diverse audiences.
- Proficient with computer technology (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 133-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
"You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
"The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management