Student Accounts Processor
Post University is seeking Student Accounts Processors to join our growing team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!” and “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
Post University requires, as a condition of employment, that all new hires and employees have or obtain the Covid-19 vaccination and booster, and provide proof of same, unless an exemption or deferral is approved.
Within the Office of Student Finance, the Student Accounts Processor reports to the Lead Student Accounts Processor and is responsible for working with all active and inactive online and site students as it relates to the tuition process for Post University. The Student Accounts Processor will provide support for the Lead Student Accounts Processor to meet the highest standards of service. Additionally, they will provide excellent customer service to vendors, associates and students in a proactive manner and utilize problem solving skills to promote success and retention. The Student Accounts Processor is also responsible for all student accounts administrative tasks related to on ground and commuter students; including but not limited to: billing, invoicing, account adjustments, stipends, transcripts, graduation and all other non-counseling student accounts tasks. The Student Accounts Processor compiles data for and assesses different payment options and related services, reconciles accounts as related to student discount and employer funded eligibility and vendor payment arrangements. The Student Accounts Processor troubleshoots to provide resolution to ensure tuition obligations are met, while maintaining compliance with all internal and federal financial aid policy and procedure. Internal customer service is extensive and time sensitive.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Title IV funds, regulations and eligibility requirements
- Collect direct bill and tuition reimbursement documentation for payment, invoice accordingly
- Follow-up with new and continuing student’s vendors on payment completion requirements
- Possess knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, regulations and laws to ensure compliance
- Promptly respond to internal customer service issues, concerns and escalations
- This position requires a flexible schedule and weekend hours to meet the needs of the university
- Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Conduct Billing procedures on a term and semester basis
- Review pending charges and update tuition and fee configuration
- Evaluates the requirements for receipt of VA benefits and tuition assistance by analyzing and monitoring enrolment, the student account, financial aid, and academic record
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, cultural behavior, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate leadership skills with a strong emphasis on the Post culture, motivation, delegation, and the effective communication of goals
- Excellent phone, email, and virtual face-to-face communication skills; maintains a positive attitude
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement assigned responsibilities and to work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
- Excellent computer skills; able to use Microsoft Office products and university systems
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Energetic and goal-oriented; strong interest in working in a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking
Post University requires, as a condition of employment, that all new hires and employees have or obtain the Covid-19 vaccination and booster, and provide proof of same unless an exemption or deferral is approved.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
"You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
"The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management