Support Analyst – CRM
Post University is currently accepting applications for Support Analyst – CRM to join our team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!” and “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
The Support Analyst – CRM is responsible for the development, maintenance & support of CRM implementations at the University. Work closely with the business teams using CRM & business analysts to design, implement and improve the business processes supported by CRM. The ideal candidate is self-driven with a “get it done” mentality and a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the CRM platform
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the CRM platform
- Design, develop & support reports & dashboards within the CRM application. This may include includes writing SQL queries to build SQL based reports.
- Manage administration of the platform including but not limited to user & role provisioning, page layouts, sales process, etc.
- Resolve support tickets related to the CRM platforms and willing to work in shifts including late evening/night and weekends.
- Deliver technical documents related to improvements and changes implemented.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across connected systems
- 3+ years of implementing & supporting CRM systems
- Minimum 3 years of with CRM platforms like Campus Nexus CRM or Talisma CRM or Oracle CRMOD or Seibel or Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Adept at developing working and thoroughly tested solutions
- Effective communicator, written and verbal, that works well in a collaborative team environment
- Background in User Experience, preferred
- Ability to forge strong working partnerships within Information Technology, with other internal business partners
- Working knowledge of enterprise integration and third-party enterprise integration tools, preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
Post University requires, as a condition of employment, that all new hires and employees have or obtain the Covid-19 vaccination and booster, and provide proof of same unless an exemption or deferral is approved.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
"You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
"The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management