Online Career Tools
Career Services at Post University offers a wide range of online tools to help you build your career, from the day you start writing your resume and cover letters to your first interview and beyond.
Career Services has partnered with Optimal Resume to offer a career management platform of online tools. With Optimal Resume, you can create resumes, cover letters, practice interviews and create a career website, then submit to be reviewed by a career coach from campus Career Services.
Login to Blackboard, select Student Services tab, scroll down on the right to get your access code, then create an account at Optimal Resume.
Simply log in with your account info at Optimal Resume.
Please contact the Career Services Office to get access, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Online Tools Available
Post*ential Jobs our Facebook Job Board, can help you search for full-time and part-time work, as well as internships and volunteer opportunities in Connecticut.
Career Services' Youtube Channel
Watch the Post University Career Services workshops, business professional’s panel discussions, and our annual Etiquette Dinner as if you were in the room.
Career Services’ Guides (PDFs)
- Career Services' Resume Writing Guide
- Career Services’ Cover Letter Guide
- Career Services' Professional Letter Guide
- Career Services' Interview Guide
- Career Services' Your Internet Brand Guide
- Internship Handbook for Employers
- Career Changers Guide
- Career Planning Timeline Checklists
- Job Search & Planning Worksheets
- Library Hyper Guide
- Elevator Pitch Guide
- Elevator Pitch Template
- Optimal Resume's Builder Help
- Optimal Resume's Linkedin Guide
Internship Eligibility Forms
Fill out the appropriate Internship Eligibility Form: