Internships have become an essential tool for gaining valuable work experience before graduation. Talk to your advisor about how an internship in your major would fit in with your academic courses and contribute to your learning.
To find out about internship opportunities that might be a good fit for you, contact us.
Internships are three-credit courses with a classroom component and a work component. Some are paid, depending on the organization’s internship policies.
In order to qualify for an internship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Junior status
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Course pre-requisites in your major (Check with your Academic Program Manager)
- Maximum 6 credits of internships toward earning a bachelor’s degree
- Internship in your major
- Transportation between school/home and internship site
Apply for Eligibility
Fill out the appropriate Internship Eligibility Form:
- Main Campus Internship Eligibility Form
- ADP Internship Eligibility Form
- International Students Internship Eligibility Form
Connect Your Degree and Career Path
Then search for jobs that match your interests and aspirations. Awato is a career assessment and job board resource for students. Learn more about Awato.