Student Information and FAQs
The Main Campus at Post University Spring Semester 2020
All classes will be taught online for the rest of the spring 2020 semester. Check this page frequently for updates and more information.
Questions About Campus & Courses – Updated 3/22/20
Will I be reimbursed for my room and board during the time I am not able to stay on campus?
We expect to process the credits and refunds in April as we sort through each students balance and status.
What should I do if I am unable to return to campus to pick up my belongings?
How can I stay on track with my schoolwork if I’ve not taken a course online before?
- Online Study Group. Arrange with a group of friends to meet virtually to go over schoolwork. A group will help keep you on task and help keep you focused. Remember, you still have access to resources like TutorMe and the Center for Academic Success (CAS@post.edu or 203-596-4686). Stay in communication with your professors and academic advisors via emails and phone calls.
- Use Your Time Productively. This is a great time to make sure your resume is in top shape and to arrange for summer jobs or internships. You can make an appointment to meet virtually with the Center for Career and Professional Development. Contact email@example.com or 203 828-2989.
If I have questions about remote technology, who should I contact?
If you need other technical help from the University, please contact: 1.888.458.POST
What are some resources to help stay connected to the Internet?
- Spectrum is offering free Wi-Fi to students for 60 days call 1.844.488.8395
- Comcast is also offering free Wi-Fi for 60 days to new low-income families as well as opening their Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots to everyone for free.
- Altice through Optimum and Suddenlink is offering free internet connectivity for 60 days.
- Optimum is also offering access though their special Wi-Fi hotspots SSID: optimumwifiemergency.
Call the numbers below for further information on getting internet at your home
- 866.200.9522 to enroll in Optimum region
- 888.633.0030 to enroll in Suddenlink region
- AT&T is also offering public access to their Wi-Fi Hotspots for free. There are also offering internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through our Access from AT&T program
I need to register for the Fall 2020 Semester. Can I still do this?
The University will always keep the latest information at the top of our website.
Tap Into the Power of YOU.
Discover hundreds of personalized tips and resources to tackle your academics, career path, stress and social life.