Pursuing an education while you work is a big step.
It takes dedication. It takes effort. It takes time management. And it takes persistence. At Hartford HealthCare and Post University, we appreciate how big a step it can be. And we’re here to help every step of the way.
That is what this partnership is all about—helping you reach your potential as you follow your educational dreams. We are focused on making it a great learning experience, starting with the price.
Make the Grade Instead of Tuition Payments
Your organization is tangibly committed to your success. If you make the grade, Hartford HealthCare helps you pay. For you, that means:
- Tuition Discount Program: The 20% discount program is offered to you and any immediate family members living in the same household.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: The total cost for tuition under this program is $5250 for 18 credits annually, billed by class, per term, at a rate of $875 per three credit class covered by Hartford Healthcare. For additional information on this program, please fill out the form.
That’s it. Study hard. Do the homework. Ask questions. Learn. Achieve the grades you and your organization agree upon, and Hartford HealthCare helps you pay the bill.
Your Education. Your Way.
At Post, we’re invested in your success, too, and we will be with you every step of the way with:
- One-on-one attention—small class sizes, industry experience instructors, and academic counselors
- Credit for prior learning—college credit for work and life experiences, graduate sooner
- Flexible learning environments—online, on-campus, or a blend of both
- Online resources—extensive library, tutoring services, writing center help, and more
- Personalized programs—customize your education with electives and concentrations
- Career-relevant content—courses are regularly reviewed for their relevance to industry standards
- Industry experienced faculty—academically trained, professionally seasoned
Plus, Post is regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education.
You have goals. Post University offers the education you need to you achieve them. And Hartford HealthCare is here to help make it happen.
So, make it happen. Fill out the form. Your admissions counselor will be in touch soon to help answer your questions and get you started. Also download the Hartford HealthCare-Post University Higher Education Partnership Flyer or FAQs.
*Students who fail to meet grade requirements will be charged for tuition on those courses.
Find Your Program