Partner Program Benefits
When your employees succeed, your company succeeds. With the Partners in Education® program, your employees and your company can both benefit with continued success.
Post Makes It Personal
Our team will work with your organization to understand your needs and together develop a program to align your company’s strategic vision and goals with the personal educational and career goals of your employees. Whether on our Connecticut campus or online, our programs give your employees the flexibility they need to study without sacrificing time at work or quality time with family.
Your employees find a clear path to a career-boosting degree … and your organization is rewarded with a highly motivated workforce equipped with market-winning strategies, innovations and best practices.
Customized to Compete
We can also bring skill-building professional development courses to your site, developed by instructors working in their industry to specifically address your organization’s needs – courses that your employees could turn into transfer credit in a degree program at Post.
One Easy Connection
We also make it easy for you and your employees to work with us at every step. We provide a single, direct point of contact to help with every aspect of your educational program.
Career Services for Your Organization
With frontow access to our internship program, job fairs and job postings on our portal, our Career Services department is here to help you improve your workforce with the best and brightest Post has to offer.
What Post Offers Your Employees
- Special reduced tuition rates – not only for employees, but also for their immediate family members
- Personal attention – small class sizes, expert instructors, and academic counselors
- Prior learning, work and life experiences credit – knowledge plus expertise may equal college credit
- Flexible learning environment – online, on-campus, a blend of both
- Personalized programs – optimal learning with multiple electives and concentrations