All guests will need a ticket to enter The Palace Theater, and all seats are assigned and reserved.
Students will not need tickets to participate in commencement.
Students may use our electronic reservation system to request guest tickets beginning Monday, April 8 at 12:01 a.m. EST. Ticket requests will be filled on a “first-come, first-served” basis, filling the theater from front to back.
- Students should request their seats using their name as registered with the University.
- Only the first request received per student will be honored. Students are encouraged to only request the number of tickets they need, up to their ceremony’s limit.
- There is a 7 ticket maximum limit for the 10 a.m. morning Ceremony.
- There is a 4 ticket maximum limit for the 3 p.m. afternoon Ceremony.
- Tickets will be mailed to graduates, along with an information commencement packet, two weeks before commencement day. Graduates are responsible for ordering and distributing guest tickets, as needed, for their guests.
- A “wait list” will be kept for each ceremony, and any extra tickets not claimed during the reservation process will be put into a pool for distribution. While no guarantees are made that additional tickets will be available, requests for additional tickets may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our ticket reservation system is now “live” on Eventbrite. All participating students should have received an email invitation through Eventbrite, and should use that email to make their ticket reservations. If you have NOT received an invitation email, please contact Bob Sembiante (email@example.com) for assistance.
There will inevitably be questions regarding the ticketing process for our commencement ceremonies. Please direct those questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.