Military Support Team – Ed Lizotte
Learn how Post University can help you achieve your career goals with personalized military support.
Meet our Military Support Team and see how we are supporting our Military servicemembers and their families.
Ed Lizotte, Director of Military Programs, is a retired Army Lieutenant Colonel of 26-years of service as an Army Infantry Officer. In 2006 Ed started working for Post University as the Director of Human Resources and then became the Director of Military Programs in 2007. After earning his Master of Education from Post University, in 2014, he started teaching to help military-connected students as they work to earn their degree. Ed is also the co-author of Military Education Benefits for College.
Ed is married and has twin sons, both are Veterans. His father was a WWII Veteran and his brother served in the Navy for 25 years and is a Vietnam Veteran.
Post Eagle Program
The Post Eagle Program is designed to help enhance every aspect of the educational experience for our service members and their families with:
- Dedicated support – a team of counselors focused solely on our military students
- Financial & benefits analysis – ensuring you receive every benefit for which you qualify
- Skills assessment – maximizing credits toward your degree through your relevant experience and education
- Career & professional development – services to support our students pursuing their next career or promotion
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Find Your Program