Military Support Team – Ed O’Kane
Learn how Post University can help you achieve your career goals with personalized military support.
Meet our Military Support Team and see how we are supporting our Military servicemembers and their families.
Ed O’Kane started his second career with Post University in 2011 as a Military Field Enrollment Advisor. Ed is a retired Army Sergeant Major of over 31-years of service, spending over 24 of those years in recruiting and retention for the Army and continues his passion of taking care of the Soldiers through his outreach and counseling for Post University. Ed has a bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts with a concentration in Social Sciences and is currently working on his MBA.
Ed started working for Post University in 2011 remotely from El Paso, Texas as the Southwest and Western regional field representative. He works with various recruiting and training organizations, both military and corporate. Military Friendly Employers are extension of his outreach for Post University’s Military Programs.
Military Field Enrollment Advisor
Post Eagle Program
The Post Eagle Program is designed to help enhance every aspect of the educational experience for our service members and their families with:
- Dedicated support – a team of counselors focused solely on our military students
- Financial & benefits analysis – ensuring you receive every benefit for which you qualify
- Skills assessment – maximizing credits toward your degree through your relevant experience and education
- Career & professional development – services to support our students pursuing their next career or promotion
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Find Your Program