Military Support Team – Jose Ruiz
Learn how Post University can help you achieve your career goals with personalized military support.
Meet our Military Support Team and see how we are supporting our Military servicemembers and their families.
Jose Ruiz has been a Military Field Enrollment Advisor with Post University since 2020. Prior to joining Post University, he served our nation in the Army, retiring after 27 years of service attaining the rank of Sergeant Major. Jose’s last duty assignment was as the Command Sergeant Major for the Jacksonville Recruiting Battalion, United States Recruiting Command. Jose also served as the personnel/automation NCO for the Army Chief of Staff, the U.S. Army Recruiting Command’s Inspector General Office, the Office of General Officer Management at the Pentagon, and various other positions within the U.S. Army Recruiting Command. Jose is a graduate of Post University where he earned a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Management, and he also earned a Masters in Management with a concentration in Human Resource Management from Excelsior College. Jose is married to his wife Melissa and they have four children Nayda, Joel, Jose, and Sydney.
Military Field Enrollment Advisor
Post Eagle Program
The Post Eagle Program is designed to help enhance every aspect of the educational experience for our service members and their families with:
- Dedicated support – a team of counselors focused solely on our military students
- Financial & benefits analysis – ensuring you receive every benefit for which you qualify
- Skills assessment – maximizing credits toward your degree through your relevant experience and education
- Career & professional development – services to support our students pursuing their next career or promotion
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Find Your Program