Military Support Team – Karl Miller
Learn how Post University can help you achieve your career goals with personalized military support.
Meet our Military Support Team and see how we are supporting our Military servicemembers and their families.
Karl Miller III joined the Post University Military Field Enrollment team in February 2021 after serving for 23 years in the Army and Army National Guard. In his 23-years of service, Karl served in many different units and completed an 18-month deployment. He originally enlisted in the Army in 1998 as a Cannon Crewmember and has served in various positions in infantry units, the 1st Ranger Battalion, Special Forces, and for the last 15 years of his Army Career, Karl has served as an Army Recruiter in the U.S. Army Recruiting Command in positions from Recruiter to Station Commander. Karl rose through the ranks, retiring as a Sergeant First Class.
Karl received many awards and recognitions throughout his Army career including the Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal with two Oak Leaf Clusters, Army Achievement Award with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Army Good Conduct Medal (5th Award), Kosovo Campaign Medal with Service Star, Iraq Campaign Medial with Service Star, Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal, and the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal.
Karl graduated from Post University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Karl is married to his wife Melissa.
Karl F. Miller III
Military Field Advisor
Post Eagle Program
The Post Eagle Program is designed to help enhance every aspect of the educational experience for our service members and their families with:
- Dedicated support – a team of counselors focused solely on our military students
- Financial & benefits analysis – ensuring you receive every benefit for which you qualify
- Skills assessment – maximizing credits toward your degree through your relevant experience and education
- Career & professional development – services to support our students pursuing their next career or promotion
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Find Your Program