Military Support Team – Michael Brown
Learn how Post University can help you achieve your career goals with personalized military support.
Meet our Military Support Team and see how we are supporting our Military servicemembers and their families.
Retired Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer, Michael Brown joined the Post University Family in 2011 serving as a Military Field Enrollment Advisor. Michael retired from the Navy as a Navy Counselor Senior Chief Petty Officer and his last duty station was at the Navy Recruiting Orientation Unit (NORU), Pensacola Florida where he served as a senior instructor. Michael served with distinction in the Navy Recruiting Command for 18 years of his 24 years of service to the Navy. Michael is also a veteran of Desert Storm/Shield serving two tours on the USS Scott (DDG-995) as a Sonar Technician. Mike’s motto is – Don’t procrastinate, Educate!
Military Field Enrollment Advisor
Post Eagle Program
The Post Eagle Program is designed to help enhance every aspect of the educational experience for our service members and their families with:
- Dedicated support – a team of counselors focused solely on our military students
- Financial & benefits analysis – ensuring you receive every benefit for which you qualify
- Skills assessment – maximizing credits toward your degree through your relevant experience and education
- Career & professional development – services to support our students pursuing their next career or promotion
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Find Your Program