Military Support Team – Ray Lagasse
Learn how Post University can help you achieve your career goals with personalized military support.
Meet our Military Support Team and see how we are supporting our Military servicemembers and their families.
Ray Lagasse, started his 2nd career with Post University in 2012 following a 30-year career in the Air Force where he attained the rank Chief Master Sergeant. While serving in the Air Force, Ray was a Military Police Officer and a First Sergeant working with Air Force Recruiting. Ray has served at locations all over the world on six of the seven continents including deployments to Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait.
Ray’s prior positions with the university include the Assistant Director of Human Resources and the Title IX Coordinator. Ray received his Global Master of Business Administration Degree and Graduate Certification in Human Resources all while serving on active duty including deployments during major combat operations. Ray shares his expertise with veterans retiring or transitioning from military service as well as supporting others that are currently serving.
Ray is married to an Air Force Veteran, has four sons, two daughters-in-law and three grandchildren; one of his sons is serving on active duty with the United States Navy. His father served with the United States Marine Corps and is a Vietnam Era Veteran.
Military Field Enrollment – Team Lead
Post Eagle Program
The Post Eagle Program is designed to help enhance every aspect of the educational experience for our service members and their families with:
- Dedicated support – a team of counselors focused solely on our military students
- Financial & benefits analysis – ensuring you receive every benefit for which you qualify
- Skills assessment – maximizing credits toward your degree through your relevant experience and education
- Career & professional development – services to support our students pursuing their next career or promotion
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Find Your Program