Military Support Team – Richard Morales
Learn how Post University can help you achieve your career goals with personalized military support.
Meet our Military Support Team and see how we are supporting our Military servicemembers and their families.
I am Richard Morales and a Military Field Enrollment Advisor for Post University for the Central Texas area. I served for 20 years as a Combat Engineer and as a Recruiter in the U.S. Army. During my 20 years, I held several different leadership positions and educating Soldiers and their families has always been my priority as a leader. I am especially passionate about JROTC programs because of the sense of pride, honor, duty and respect that it instills in young students.
While serving in the military, I used my tuition assistance benefits to receive a bachelor’s degree in Marketing. I continued my education after I retired using my Post 9-11 GI Bill to earn my master’s degree in Organizational Leadership. I am happily married to my wife Jennifer of 14 years, and we have two young children, Tristan and Madison.
Military Field Enrollment Advisor
Post Eagle Program
The Post Eagle Program is designed to help enhance every aspect of the educational experience for our service members and their families with:
- Dedicated support – a team of counselors focused solely on our military students
- Financial & benefits analysis – ensuring you receive every benefit for which you qualify
- Skills assessment – maximizing credits toward your degree through your relevant experience and education
- Career & professional development – services to support our students pursuing their next career or promotion
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Find Your Program