Military Support Team – Ron Silva
Learn how Post University can help you achieve your career goals with personalized military support.
Meet our Military Support Team and see how we are supporting our Military servicemembers and their families.
Ron Silva, is a Military Field Enrollment Advisor for Post University, beginning his second career with Post University in 2006. Ron is a retired Army Master Sergeant of 23 years of active service. During his military service, Ron served as an aviation crew chief, instructor at the Army National Guard Recruiting and Retention School, and as an Army National Guard Senior Recruiting and Retention NCO. Ron also served for 3 years as an instructor for JROTC Cadet Command, and prior to joining the US Army he worked as a High School and Middle School teacher for 3 years in the state of Massachusetts.
Military Field Enrollment Advisor
Post Eagle Program
The Post Eagle Program is designed to help enhance every aspect of the educational experience for our service members and their families with:
- Dedicated support – a team of counselors focused solely on our military students
- Financial & benefits analysis – ensuring you receive every benefit for which you qualify
- Skills assessment – maximizing credits toward your degree through your relevant experience and education
- Career & professional development – services to support our students pursuing their next career or promotion
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Find Your Program