Military Support Team – Shawn Dewitte
Learn how Post University can help you achieve your career goals with personalized military support.
Meet our Military Support Team and see how we are supporting our Military servicemembers and their families.
Shawn DeWitte recently joined Post University as a Military Field Enrollment Advisor. He is a retired Navy Master Chief with 28 years of service. Shawn joined the Navy in 1993. After his first assignment aboard the USS Constellation and two tours to the Persian Gulf, Shawn reported for duty within Navy Recruiting Command in 1997.
During his tenure with Navy Recruiting Command, Shawn was awarded: Recruiter of the Year, as well as Station and Division Leader of the Year. He rose through the ranks within the Navy as Region East Assistant Chief Recruiter, Chief Recruiter for Navy Recruiting District Atlanta, and Chief Recruiter/Senior Enlisted Leader at the Navy Recruiting Orientation Unit.
Over his tenure, Shawn earned numerous awards and citations including a Meritorious Service Medal, five Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals and five Navy Achievement Medals.
Shawn recently earned his BA in Business Administration and can now help other service members earn their degrees. He currently resides in Pensacola, Florida with his wife, Melissa and their three children, Landon, Colton and Everly
Military Field Enrollment Advisor
Post Eagle Program
The Post Eagle Program is designed to help enhance every aspect of the educational experience for our service members and their families with:
- Dedicated support – a team of counselors focused solely on our military students
- Financial & benefits analysis – ensuring you receive every benefit for which you qualify
- Skills assessment – maximizing credits toward your degree through your relevant experience and education
- Career & professional development – services to support our students pursuing their next career or promotion
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Find Your Program