US Army Recruiting and Retention College
The Recruiting and Retention College (RRC) program is designed to assist participating Soldiers with obtaining a degree from Post University by obtaining academic credit for their military education and experience. This program includes the following degree programs:
- Associate of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
Download the Articulation Agreement (PDF) or learn more on the Partnership Signing.
Talk to a military admissions counselor today to find out how we can help you earn the credits you need to complete your degree. Email [email protected] or call 800.345.2562.
At Post University, serving those who serve our country is an honor and a privilege.
Post University is proud to have been consistently recognized over the past six years as a Military Friendly School providing a high quality academic and educative experience to military service members, veterans, and their dependents. Post University is approved by all branches of the Military for tuition assistance and by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the use of all educational benefits.
Post University is a proud signatory to the Department of Defense Memorandum of Understanding, the 8 Keys to Veterans’ Success, and fully endorses Executive Order 13607 – “Establishing Principles of Excellence.”
Post University, P.O. Box 2540. 800 Country Club Road, Waterbury, CT 06723-2540
- Michelle Hubbell – Director of Military & Graduate Admissions, 203.568.1652
- Christopher Fusco – Director of Financial Aid, 203.591.7303
- Mariah Conn - Assistant Director of Military & Graduate Financial Aid, 203.568.1652
- Amanda Tiscia – VA Certifying Official, 203.591.5624
- Military Finance – 203.596.6141
- Military Admissions – 203.596.6141
- Academic Advising – 203.596.6141