US Army Recruiting and Retention College
Post University is proud to partner with the Recruiting and Retention College (RRC). This program is designed to assist participating Soldiers with obtaining a degree from Post University by obtaining academic credit for their military education and experience. This program includes the following degree programs:
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Associate of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Management with a Project Management Concentration
- Bachelors of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelors of Science in Sports Management
- Bachelors of Science in Management with a Supply Chain Logistics Concentration
Talk to a military admissions counselor today to find out how we can help you earn the credits you need to complete your degree. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.345.2562.
At Post University, serving those who serve our country is an honor and a privilege.
Post University is proud to have been consistently recognized over the past six years as a Military Friendly School providing a high quality academic and educative experience to military service members, veterans, and their dependents. Post University is approved by all branches of the Military for tuition assistance and by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the use of all educational benefits.
Additionally, Post University is a member of Service Members Opportunity College (SOC) Degree Network System, the American Council on Education (ACE), a proud signatory to the Department of Defense Memorandum of Understanding, and fully endorses Executive Order 13607 – “Establishing Principles of Excellence.”