ANA and Post University Are Teaming Up For You
Together, we are partnering to offer a 25% tuition reduction to ANA employees and members. We believe our best investment is in your future—and a degree is a powerful path to get you there.
There has never been a better time to pursue your education than now. Post University understands that life requires flexibility, which is why we offer programs both 100% online and in-person at our scenic campus in Waterbury, CT. However you choose to study, we have designed our programs with working adults in mind. Our programs allow you to gain the education and earn the credentials you need while working, so a busy schedule won’t stand in your way. We are here to help you achieve your goals.
At Post University, we approach the educational experience a little differently than other universities—we make it personal. Everything about your learning opportunities here at Post, online or on our main campus, is designed with a “you-first” attitude. We know what it takes to help you gain the education you need—and we provide it. Next-level degree and certificate programs, one-on-one support, tutoring, affordable tuition, flexible start terms, instructors with industry experience, an online library, counseling center, career services, and more. If it can help you succeed, in and out of the classroom, we bring it.
Fill out the information request form to learn more about Post University’s online programs and the tuition reduction available to you—and your family, as an ANA member or employee!
Explore Your Educational Options at Post
At Post, we pull out all the stops to give you the education you deserve without disrupting your life. There is a way to spend time with family and friends, maintain your professional obligations, and still fit career-building studies into your life. We help with:
- A 25% tuition reduction for ANA employees and members
- Flexible payment options including tuition reimbursement deferment, payment plans, and opportunities to qualify for scholarships, grants, and other aid
- Opportunities to maximize credit through consideration of transfer credits, life experience credits, and other alternative credit options
- Student-focused support services including academic advising and tutoring, financial aid experts, career services, and more
- Take classes online format or at our picturesque campus in Waterbury, CT
- And so much more!
Learn More About You & Post University
Want to learn more about what a degree from Post University can do for your career and your future? We are here for you. Fill out the form and an admissions advisor will get with you soon.
Find Your Program