Through a unique education partnership, American Sentinel College and BHMT are dedicated to helping YOU achieve YOUR career goals by providing fast, flexible and future-focused healthcare degree and certificate programs
American Sentinel College’s online nursing and healthcare management degrees are designed to improve patient care and address today’s healthcare issues. That means what you learn in class today, can be used at work tomorrow.
Our Powered by SIMPath® programs allow you to take classes at your own pace and apply what you already know, so you can earn your degree faster. They also include cutting-edge virtual simulations to enhance the learning experience. Our Powered by SIMPath® format is available for our RN to BSN, RN to BSN/MSN, MSN, MSN/MBA Healthcare, IPC Certificate and MBA Healthcare programs.
Go back to school with your peers and earn your degree while you work. The American Sentinel College partnership makes it easy and economical.
What’s in it for You?
- Reduced tuition rates
- Flexible options to pay for school
- Tuition deferment program – tuition deferred until 30 days after course completion (only the new student resource fee is due prior to enrollment)
- Payment options allow the majority of students to graduate debt free
- CCNE-accredited bachelor’s and master’s nursing programs
- ACEN-accredited doctor of nursing practice program
- Complete most degree programs in two years or less
- Convenient online learning format (no set lecture or log-in times)
- One-on-one intensely personal support from dedicated student advisors
- Dedicated support. Our 2020 survey showed 97% of the nursing students agreed that they are satisfied with their experience at American Sentinel
- Real-world education taught by experts in their fields. 90% of students surveyed report that their course work is immediately applicable to their jobs
- Online chats, articles and webinars about leadership, careers, professional advancement and today’s most important topics in healthcare
- American Sentinel College ensures your success! Your dedicated Student Success Advisor will work hand-in-hand with you to create a positive experience by guiding you through each process for attaining your advanced degree.
Nurse Practitioner Fine Print
The Nurse Practitioner program is available for BHMT beneficiaries in the following states:
Family Nurse Practitioner and Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Programs: California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland and Virginia
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program: Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii and Virginia
Fill out the form to request more information about our programs.
Find Your Program