Pursuing an education while you work is a big step.
It takes dedication. It takes effort. It takes time management. And it takes persistence. At Post University, we want to help you get the education and earn the degree you need to succeed! We have partnered with Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions and your employer to create the Post University Partnership Advantage Tuition Benefit Program; a substantially reduced tuition rate that allows you to maximize your employer’s tuition benefits and bring yourself all the way to your degree at little or not cost to you.
With 30+ in-demand, career relevant programs available both on campus and online, you’ll be able to pursue your degree on your schedule, on your terms.
Make the Grade Instead of Tuition Payments
Your employer is committed to your success. If you make the grade, they make your tuition payment. For you, that means:
- No or very little tuition costs
- No figuring out financing for school
- No post-college debt
That’s it. Study hard. Do the homework. Ask questions. Learn. Achieve the grades you and your employer agree upon, and through the Post University Partnership Advantage Tuition Benefit Program your employer foots the bill.
Your Education, Your Way, Post Makes It Personal®
At Post, we’re invested in your success too, and we will be with you every step of the way with:
- Over 50% Reduced Tuition Rate – courses reduced to $875 each with no additional fees or books to purchase
- Online Access – study on your schedule, not ours
- One-on-one attention—small class sizes, expert instructors, and academic counselors
- Credit for prior learning—college credit for work and life experiences, graduate sooner
- Online resources—extensive library, tutoring services, writing center help, and more
- Personalized programs—customize your education with electives and concentrations
- Career relevant content—courses are regularly updated by industry experts
- A faculty of industry professionals —academically trained, professionally seasoned
Plus, Post is regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education.
You have goals. Post University offers the education you need to you achieve them. And Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions and your employer is here to help make it happen.
For program details contact us at: [email protected] or complete the form. Your admissions counselor will be in touch soon to help answer your questions and get you started.
Find Your Program