DNA and Post University Are Teaming Up For You
Together, we are partnering to offer a 20% tuition reduction on all online credit-bearing courses to DNA employees and members. We believe our best investment is in your future—and a degree is a powerful path to get you there.
Looking to earn an advanced degree in healthcare?
The nursing and healthcare programs at Post University are designed to increase patient care and address today’s healthcare issues.
Post University offers the following programs for RN-licensed nurses:
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN to BSN/MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner*
- Case Management
- Family Nurse Practitioner*
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Nursing Management & Organizational Leadership
- Psychiatric Mental Health Care Practitioner*
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Educational Leadership
- Executive Leadership
- Informatics Leadership
- Professional Leadership
- MSN/MBA – Healthcare
We also offer an MBA – Healthcare and digital credentials.
In addition to these nursing and healthcare programs, Post offers online learning opportunities in business, arts and science, public service and education, and continuing education.
*State Authorization, Licensure, and Disclosures for Nurse Practitioner Specializations
Choose Your Learning Format
Everyone learns differently. That’s why we offer our nursing programs in two formats: term-based or competency-based.
- Our term-based format consists of 8-week structured courses in online classrooms. You can overlap classes or spread them out.
- Our competency-based format consists of 16-week semesters Powered by SIMPath®. Work at your own pace to complete as many classes as you can in those 16-weeks, using cutting-edge virtual simulations to enhance the learning experience.
Because Post Makes It Personal®. Everything about your learning opportunities here at Post, online or on our main campus, is designed with a “you-first” attitude. We know what it takes to help you gain the education you need—and we provide it. Next-level degree and certificate programs with 100% online coursework, small class sizes, one-on-one support, tutoring, affordable tuition, flexible start terms, instructors with industry experience, an online library, counseling center, career service assistance, and more. We have designed our programs with working adults in mind.
Fill out the information request form to learn more about Post University’s online programs and the tuition reduction available to you.
Explore Your Educational Options at Post
At Post, we pull out all the stops to give you the education you deserve without disrupting your life. There is a way to spend time with family and friends, maintain your professional obligations, and still fit career-building studies into your life. We help with:
- A reduced tuition rate on all online credit-bearing courses
- Flexible payment options including tuition reimbursement deferment, payment plans, and opportunities to qualify for scholarships
- Opportunities to maximize credit through consideration of transfer credits, life experience credits, and other alternative credit options
- Student-focused support services including academic advising, tutoring, financial aid and career service assistance, and more
- Flexible online learning options with no set login times and frequent start dates
- Instructors with both educational and field experience
- And so much more!
Learn More About You & Post University
Want to learn more about what a degree from Post University could do for your career and your future? We are here for you. Fill out the form and an admissions advisor will contact you soon.
Find Your Program