Employer Benefits through Post University?
Many companies have joined with Post University to help their employees pursue an advanced education for a better, brighter future for them and their families.
Through a Post Corporate Partnerships program with your employer, you can take classes while continuing to work, helping you stay on top of personal and professional responsibilities. Is this your opportunity to pursue a career-building education with a reduced tuition rate through a corporate partnership?
Fill out the form and find out if your employer is part of the Post Corporate Partnerships program.
What Are Corporate Partnerships?
Tuition assistance from your employer and the personal touch you only get with Post University. We want to see you succeed—in and out of the classroom. So, we pull out all the stops to help you achieve your educational goals with:
- Reduced tuition rates—but this may also be applied to everyone in your immediate family*
- Personal attention—small class sizes, expert instructors, and academic counselors
- Credit for prior learning experiences—you’re that much closer to graduation day with college credit for work and life experiences
- Flexible learning environments—online, on-campus, or a blend of both
- Online resources—access to extensive library resources, tutoring services, writing center help, and more
- Personalized programs—customize your education with electives and concentrations
- Career-relevant content—curriculum is regularly curriculum is evaluated by faculty with relevant industry expertise
- A faculty of industry experts—academically trained, professionally seasoned
- Regional accreditation—Post University is institutionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education
*May vary by employer, based on partner agreement
So, make your move!
Fill out the form. An Admissions Counselor will be in touch soon to help answer your questions and get you started.
Find Your Program