The Power of Partnerships
Educational partnerships with over 200 healthcare delivery organizations across the nation, and relationships with nearly 70 other nursing schools, and healthcare associations, keeps American Sentinel College tightly focused on the educational needs of today’s healthcare student.
Our partners operate more than 10,000 hospitals, clinics and healthcare education facilities with several hundred thousand employees. Some operate one hospital, others operate hundreds, and still others, thousands of clinics.
Our work with these partnering institutions support their educational goals and directives and helps keep our programs up-to-date and relevant and our faculty closely tuned to the needs of today’s student.
American Sentinel College partners with organizations across the United States.
Our partners and their employees benefit in a number of ways:
- Fast and convenient admissions and registrations with pre-approved processes.
- Assurance of quality with 98% student satisfaction.
- Consistency of learning across multiple locations as students from multiple partner facilities get the same great education.
- Peer learning as current students and alumni share experiences.
- On-site commencement celebrations at individual facilities where numbers warrant.
- Customized curriculum where possible, using partner information and case studies.
- Onsite faculty presentations and exclusive communications programs with advanced insights into today’s most pressing healthcare issues.
- Flexible payment options that mirror partner’s tuition reimbursement programs.
- Special tuition for students.
- Deferred tuition payments that allow students from partnering organizations to complete a course prior to payment to allow time for submission for reimbursement thereby minimizing out-of-pocket expenses.
- Customized partner benefit and support options designed to meet our partner’s unique educational goals.
The BSN and MSN programs referenced in this video are programmatically accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Let us help your organization meet its goals, contact us today about a partnership!
Find Your Program