Pursuing an education while you work is a big step.
It takes dedication. It takes effort. It takes time management. And it takes persistence. At PeterPaul and Post University, we appreciate how big a step it can be. And we’re here to help every step of the way.
That is what this partnership is all about—helping you reach your potential as you follow your educational dreams. We are focused on making it a great learning experience, starting with the price. $0.
Make the Grade Instead of Tuition Payments
Your employer is tangibly committed to your success. If you make the grade, PeterPaul makes your tuition payment. For you, that means:
- No tuition costs
- No figuring out financing for school
- No post-college debt (or very little)
That’s it. Study hard. Do the homework. Ask questions. Learn. Achieve the grades you and your employer agree upon, and PeterPaul foots the bill.
Your Education. Your Way.
At Post, we’re invested in your success, too, and we will be with you every step of the way with:
- One-on-one attention—small class sizes, expert instructors, and academic counselors
- Credit for prior learning—college credit for work and life experiences, graduate sooner
- Flexible learning environments—online, on-campus, or a blend of both
- Online resources—extensive library, tutoring services, writing center help, and more
- Personalized programs—customize your education with electives and concentrations
- Career-relevant content—courses are regularly updated by industry experts
- A faculty of industry professionals —academically trained, professionally seasoned
Plus, Post is regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education.
You have goals. Post University offers the education you need to you achieve them. And PeterPaul is here to help make it happen.
So, make it happen. Fill out the form. Your admissions counselor will be in touch soon to help answer your questions and get you started.
*Students who fail to meet grade requirements will be charged for tuition on those courses.
Find Your Program