Pursuing an education while you work is a big step.
Pursuing an education while you work is a big step. It takes dedication. It takes effort. It takes time management. And it takes persistence. At Tompkins Financial and Post University, we appreciate how big a step it can be. And we’re here to help every step of the way.
By partnering with and committing to employees’ personal and professional growth, we will build confidence within them so that they may realize their full potential while achieving great results in support of our core values and strategic plans.
Our commitment to helping people continuously grow and inspire life-long learning will be top of mind. As an acorn grows to an oak, it is our desire to grow successful employees committed to Tompkins Financial.
– Tompkins Financial Learning and Development Mission Statement
That is what this partnership is all about—helping you reach your potential as you follow your educational dreams. We are focused on making it a great learning experience, starting with a significantly reduced cost to you.
Make the Grade Instead of Tuition Payments
Tompkins Financial is tangibly committed to your success. If you make the grade, Tompkins Financial assists you in making your tuition payment. For you, that means:
- 75% of your tuition costs are covered by Tompkins Financial up to $3,000 per year
That’s it. Study hard. Do the homework. Ask questions. Learn. Achieve the grades you and your employer agree upon, and Tompkins Financial is there to help you.
Your Education. Your Way.
At Post, we’re invested in your success, too, and we will be with you every step of the way with:
- One-on-one attention—small class sizes, expert instructors, and academic counselors
- Credit for prior learning—college credit for work and life experiences, graduate sooner
- Flexible learning environments—online, on-campus, or a blend of both
- Online resources—extensive library, tutoring services, writing center help, and more
- Personalized programs—customize your education with electives and concentrations
- Career-relevant content—courses are regularly updated by industry experts
- A faculty of industry professionals —academically trained, professionally seasoned
Plus, Post is regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education.
You have goals. Post University offers the education you need to you achieve them. And Tompkins Financial is here to help make it happen.
So, make it happen. Fill out the form. Your admissions counselor will be in touch soon to help answer your questions and get you started.
*Students who fail to meet grade requirements will be charged for tuition on those courses.
Find Your Program