Will you be our champion? Join the Student Ambassador Program.
Student ambassadors are just as vital to our office as our staff members. As representatives of the Post University, our ambassadors act as a first point-of-contact for prospective students, and the surrounding community. Learn more about our Student Ambassador Program.
The Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Post University. Student Ambassadors provide campus tours, serve as a Post representative and perform duties at various campus and community events. Student Ambassadors also serve as a first point of contact to visitors, both by phone and in person.
- Are happy and proud
- Excel at communicating with others
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have Post Pride
- Are open to learning new things
- Have a commitment diversity and cultural pluralism
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Welcome and greet public in the Admissions Office.
- Develop an expanded knowledge of Post University.
- Conduct campus tours for new students, schools, classes, and guests.
- Represent Post University during college events.
- Assist with duties and tasks related to events put on by various Post University departments.
- Work with diverse populations and provide tips on being a successful student.
- Maintain Admissions areas appearance and professionalism.
- Assist with variety of office related tasks.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and required trainings.
- All other duties as assigned.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
As a Student Ambassador you will develop a wide range of transferable skills that will benefit you in both your academic and professional careers. Employers and graduate programs are looking for more than just good grades; they want community involvement and service! Student Ambassadors will gain leadership skills that will help build your resume as well as grad school and scholarship applications. In this role, you will grow and develop as a professional, get connected to and serve your campus, and help students and the community learn more about what it means to be a Post University Eagle.
Becoming a Student Ambassador
- Must be a currently enrolled Post University student.
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 9 credits or be registered for 9 credits the semester the position would begin.
- Must have a quarterly and cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- Position has a one academic year commitment. (Fall-Spring with Summer hours available)
- Demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline and enthusiasm.
This is a part-time paid position.
To Apply Please Submit Your Resume and Cover Letter to PostAdmissions@post.edu