Office of Student Activities and Diversity
The Office of Student Activities & Diversity Programs provides information and assistance that assist students to seamlessly transition to college life. The Office focuses on introducing students to various support services, providing training for academic success, and providing opportunities to connect with and become a member of the campus community. Through its programs, the Office provides students with the opportunity to understand how to interact and communicate with their peers with and without the use of technology. All programs are designed to embrace all cultures, develop knowledge and acceptance of different races, religions, ages, gender identities or expressions, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, national origins, sexual identities or orientations, and disabilities.
The Office of Student Activities & Diversity Programs fulfills its commitment to students by providing the following assistance and oversight.
- Supervision of the Student Government Association.
- Advisement of the Campus Student Activities.
- Guidance, coordination, and implementation of club and student-sponsored events.
- Coordination and facilitation of training and leadership development workshops.
- Overseeing student leadership opportunities including new student orientation.
- Support, recognition, and celebration of the student leaders at Post University.
Scott A. Towers, M.S.
Title: Director of Student Activities and Diversity Programs
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Music Education with a Voice Concentration
Favorite Quote: “Courage cannot erase our fears, courage is when we face our fears.” – Newsies
Best Part about Student Life: That our main goal is for you to have an extraordinary and comfortable experience while at Post University. Stowers@post.edu
Find Your Program